Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Tut From My Wonderful Friend Aurien!! =)

SPICY PLEASURESThere's a new tut up at Distinctively Auri called Spicy Pleasures featuring my Addictive Pleasures kit available at Tantrum Scraps. Thank you so much sweetie!! {{HUGS}}

Distinctively Auri

And on a final note since this is my last post for this evening ~~I really REALLY have to express my gratitude for the wonderful friendships I have made with so many of you gals in the psp and scrappin community. You all have been such a delight and I'm truly blessed to work with such amazing talent! Thank you all for all that you do!! You gals are a super cool bunch!! =)

2 comments:

aurien said...

I would just like to say on my behalf that I adore you and treasure your friendship and talents so very much Jessie!
Love Auri xxx

Sugar said...

Jess Jess Jess. U know I lubber's ya too woman! Not only are u a super person, but lawdy u crack me up! U rock. Later goosebump queen.
Neats/Sugar XXX

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations