Sunday, March 7, 2010

Givin' Props To My Girl! Love You Amanda!




I'd like to just take a moment to promote one of my very best friends in rl and the psp/scrapping community....Amanda Kelleher! She's so amazing and I have her to thank for so much of what I've accomplished these past few years. I'm absolutely blessed to have her in my life and I love her to bits. She's got a wonderful rockin site up featuring everything from tagging stuff, blinkie/banner services, web hosting, custom logo design, crafting, scrapping, layouts...to tattooing and so much more! Check out her gorgeous site and all its fabbie awesomeness!!


2 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Yehhh! Amanda...WoOt! I'm following. Xox Jess

Amanda Kelleher said...

I Love YOU too Jessica, Thank YOU so much xoxo
Waves to the other Jess ;)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations